According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the general regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is GRZEGORZ TOCHOWICZ conducting business:
Ul. Łużycka 71b / 8
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of: presenting sales offers, carrying out the procedure of answering questions posed by the contact form.
3) We do not transfer your data to other countries, in particular outside the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or to international organizations.
4) The recipient of your personal data will be the entities, to which the Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data (processing entities) based on the concluded contract.
5) Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator in the period necessary to achieve the objectives indicated in point 2.
6) Your data will be stored no longer than it is necessary, i.e. for the duration of the Contract and until the claims are lapsed.
7) You have the following rights: - The right to access the data, pursuant to art. 15 "RHODIUM"; - The right to rectify data on the basis of art. 16 "THE RHODIUM"; - The right to delete data, based on art. 17 "THE RHODIUM"; - The right to limit data processing, based on art. 18 "RODO"; - The right to data transfer, based on art. 20 "RODO"; - The right to object to the processing of data, pursuant to art. 21 "RODO".
8) You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting your compliance with the law processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, if the processing takes place on the basis of a prior consent for processing pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) "RODO".
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - if they consider that the processing of personal data is violation of the "RODO" regulations.
10) Providing your personal data by you is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Agreement. Providing data is voluntary, but the failure to provide such data will result in the inability to conclude and perform the contract.